SkullValley

SkullValley
The way Home

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Keeping in touch

Hi, y'all. Just back from three days in SLC. I have been at a business conference and finally got back to my 'puter.  I hope you enjoyed Number 7, Number 8 is about half written. As you read in my last post, 8 is the last of Nate and Josephine until the whole story is complete. The next excerpt that I will post here is part of a story about a man whose name is Lord.  The title of the story is "Lord of this World".  It is tad more graphic than this story of Nate and Josephine. Nothing gross or unfit for my Mom or Daughter to read but maybe a little strong for the 14 year old grandson and my sister Connie (joke sis, just a joke). Until Number 8 posts, I hope you enjoy 1- 7, and let me know if you don't...and why.  Peace and love to you all.

                               McRaven (Mike, in other words)

No comments:

Post a Comment