SkullValley

SkullValley
The way Home

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Number Seven Quick Talk

I hope you enjoy this chapter, it has been the toughest for me to write so far.  As I said the other day, Nate and Josephine are starting to act on their own.  I know, this sounds weird, since they are figments of my imagination, but as we explore this story with them, certain discussions or actions seem 'right' and if they don't get put down that way nothing else seems right either.  Anyway, the good news (I hope) is that I can't leave you here for the pause that is coming while the rest of the story gets written, so 1 more chapter and then intermission. After Nate and Josephine,  I intend to share excerpts from other stories I am writing or have writtten, along with my poetry.  So as always, enjoy.  And if you have suggestions, don't hesitate to share them.   Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment